Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Promo -- 5% on everything up to $10k Promo

tag
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Amex Promo -- 5% on everything up to $10k Promo

So this is a nice promo! Get 5% on every purchase up to $10,000 spend thru 12/31/21. Almost all of my daily driver cards are 5% now so this one will fit in nicely as my general catch all. Woot-Woot! 

Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 7.09.29 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-07-21 at 7.09.44 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 7.13.11 PM.png

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Amex Promo -- 5% on everything up to $10k Promo

How does one enroll in the promo @credit_is_crack amex offers or amazon?

Message 2 of 14
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@CreditCuriosity I just got it as an email and clicked the "enroll now" button. It launched the online portal, I logged in, it had my card listed and I just hit enroll. I don't know if it's in the my offers section in the app. It might be a targeted one because the "enroll now" setup looked the same as my other amex offer that was 5% off everything up to $2,500 that I got a few months back. 

Message 3 of 14
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

nevermind was targeted email, but found a link and said only for targeted card members.. Weird as use the card for at least 20 amazon orders per month

Message 4 of 14
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@credit_is_crack wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@CreditCuriosity I just got it as an email and clicked the "enroll now" button. It launched the online portal, I logged in, it had my card listed and I just hit enroll. I don't know if it's in the my offers section in the app. It might be a targeted one because the "enroll now" setup looked the same as my other amex offer that was 5% off everything up to $2,500 that I got a few months back. 

nice lucky!  would use this certainly if was targeted for either.. 

Message 5 of 14
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@credit_is_crack wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

How does one enroll in the promo @credit_is_crackamexx offers or amazon?

@CreditCuriosity I just got it as an email and clicked the "enroll now" button. It launched theonlinee portal, I logged in, it had my card listed and I just hit enroll. I don't know if it's in the my offers section in the app. It might be a targeted one because the "enroll now" setup looked the same as my otheramexx offer that was 5% off everything up to $2,500 that I got a few months back. 

nice lucky!  would use this certainly if was targeted for either.. 

Yeah Amex has been pretty generous with me these last 12 months. When I see emails with "special offer" come thru, if it's not from amex I'm likely skipping right over it. 5% up to 10k (on anything?!?) is noteworthy, and probably the most generous one I've received from them, or any bank for that matter. At this rate I'm pretty much set for 5%+ the rest of the year. 

Message 6 of 14
-Wright-
Valued Member

I wasn't targeted through email but the link on the DoC article about the offer had a direct link and when I clicked it had my account number and a button to enroll. 

This is now my go-to card for the rest of the year. My wallet is now this card and a non-AmEx card...that's it. 

The bonus points haven't posted yet but I'm anxious to make sure it goes through since I didn't get the email. 

Message 7 of 14
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@-Wright- wrote:

I wasn't targeted through email but the link on the DoC article about the offer had a direct link and when I clicked it had my account number and a button to enroll. 

This is now my go-to card for the rest of the year. My wallet is now this card and a non-AmEx card...that's it. 

The bonus points haven't posted yet but I'm anxious to make sure it goes through since I didn't get the email. 

Ya tried it, but dind't work for me and have a strong relationship overall with AMEX.  5 cards with them that get normal use some more than others.  Grats to both of you though!

Message 8 of 14
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@-Wright- wrote:

Nice! Usually when the direct link lets you thru then it's something they'll roll out to most, they just stagger the releases for some reason

Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is great.

Keep up the good work

Thanks

Mark

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.