Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA Biz Card

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

BOA Biz Card

Did any one applied for BOA Biz Card lately? What is the outcome of the application? I have applied and got the message it is transferred to Analsyt for further review.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: BOA Biz Card

since BofA closed my personal card, I'm not touching them with a 10 foot pole
Message 2 of 6
egold1234
Contributor

I'm in the same boat as the Creditaddict. They even closed one of my Biz CCs. And I keep about 10k in the bank with them on average.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

No, haven't applied.  Then again, I believe I'm on their blacklist ..... for an MBNA account held and charged off while I was in college.  Ha.  I'm also not here in the States illegally, so I never had that going for me, either Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 6
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

No, haven't applied.  Then again, I believe I'm on their blacklist ..... for an MBNA account held and charged off while I was in college.  Ha.  I'm also not here in the States illegally, so I never had that going for me, either Smiley Wink

Smiley Very Happy

Too funny, Nonaii!

(How did I miss seeing this one earlier?)

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

You keep 10K on average with them and your still doing business with themSmiley Sad no wonder these companies are still in business no matter what they do too consumers........ this is a prime example right here. I would have closed every account I had with them the day they closed the account and refused to reinstate it.

@egold1234 wrote:

I'm in the same boat as the Creditaddict. They even closed one of my Biz CCs. And I keep about 10k in the bank with them on average.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.