Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA Biz Cash 10k CLI

tag
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

BOA Biz Cash 10k CLI

Bank of America seems to be relatively easygoing on credit limit increases.

I asked for and received a CLI from 15k to 25k on my Business Cash Rewards card.

It wasn't instant, but they didn't ask for anything.  Just popped it in around a week later.

SP, as it always seems to be now.

TU FICO 8 was at 779.

Interestingly, I was actually carrying a balance.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

6 REPLIES 6
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

Re: BOA Biz Cash 10k CLI

Nice CLI! I think B of A somehow likes to see balances to know their cards are being used.
I app-ed through a mail offer for this card a year ago and was denied--something to the effect of sufficient credit my income. I was going to try again this year but in looking at the cards reward structure it's basically the same 1-2-3% as the personal Cash Rewards card--so I decided not to apply again.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did they made an inquiry to your personal credit and if yes what have they pulled? my initial credit line was 15K

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats nice too see i just started biz credit but this will be one of my first major biz cc i go for love the cl they give 

Message 4 of 7
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@SouthJamaica wrote:

Bank of America seems to be relatively easygoing on credit limit increases.

I asked for and received a CLI from 15k to 25k on my Business Cash Rewards card.

It wasn't instant, but they didn't ask for anything.  Just popped it in around a week later.

SP, as it always seems to be now.

TU FICO 8 was at 779.

Interestingly, I was actually carrying a balance.

SOLID CLI @SouthJamaica! Mine just opened at $3,500 so I'll definitely be hitting them up in a few months

Message 5 of 7
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Did they made an inquiry to your personal credit and if yes what have they pulled? my initial credit line was 15K

No, BOA is now SP on CLI requests.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Credit-hoarder wrote:
I app-ed through a mail offer for this card a year ago and was denied--something to the effect of sufficient credit my income.

I've been getting an ad-link for this whenever I login the past couple months, though not sure why. I don't have any Biz accounts other than recent Amex Bonvoy. Especially none with BoA. Wasn't interested in the Cash, so apped for the Travel Rewards instead.

After about two weeks I finally get the notice of denial saying the reason was, type of Business or service provided. 

Then went on to say if I'd like them to reconsider, I could write them and include any additional financial info that coulsd assist them in their decision. Or that I could reapply when my credit or financial info changes. lol

They never even HP my personal, and my Biz credit is almost non existant aside from Amex. Which likely hadn't reported yet.

TBH, they give two different reasons, so I'm not sure about a recon. What would I send them, Bank Statements or canceled checks.

Though not sure why it matters if they don't support the busines type. 

I also barely keep any Money in my BoA account, so maybe they thought I don't have any.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.