Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Credit card

tag
gingerflower
Senior Contributor

Business Credit card

Hello Fico friends I have two businesses in different company name would it be an issue should I decide to apply thru AMX business Credit card with the second business name? At the moment I have 2 business credit card in one of the company name.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
JoeRockhead
Senior Contributor

Re: Business Credit card

I don't see any issues being it would be a PG anyway.

Message 2 of 11
keekers
Valued Contributor

Hasn't been an issue for me.

Message 3 of 11
gingerflower
Senior Contributor

Thank you for the reply and info appreciate it.

Message 4 of 11
gingerflower
Senior Contributor

Thank you for the info appreciate the feedback.

Message 5 of 11
xenon3030
Valued Contributor

For Amex, if you previously got SUB, you might not be able to get such SUB for your other business on the same biz card. They also may not grant 0% APR in the first year.

This was my experience with Amex two weeks ago. So, I decided to shop CC for my business elsewhere.

Fico8: EX~EQ~TU~810 (12 month goal~840).
BOA (CCR, UCR), Chase (CFF, CSP, Amazon, CIC, CIU), US Bank (Cash+, AR, Go, Ralphs), Discover, Citi (CCC, DC, SYW), Amex (BCP, HH, Biz Gold, BBC, BBP), Affinity CR, Cap1(Walmart), Barclay View.
Message 6 of 11
gingerflower
Senior Contributor

Thank you for the info, I got the same exact inform from cust service so I decided not to apply. I got  the green AMX and the AMX blue business plus and  3 other business Cc with other banks.

Message 7 of 11
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@gingerflower wrote:

Hello Fico friends I have two businesses in different company name would it be an issue should I decide to apply thru AMX business Credit card with the second business name? At the moment I have 2 business credit card in one of the company name.

Perfectly okay @gingerflower 
I have done the same so personal and seperate business accounts under multiple businesses and I even have the same cards on the different businesses to double up on bonuses and didn't have any issues with SUB's

Message 8 of 11
xenon3030
Valued Contributor

My prior Amex SUB offers did not have any life time language. Before applying for their cards for the first time, I double checked with them by both phone and chat. Not sure why they are enforcing a one-time bonus policy per user recently.

I may double check with them in a few months. For a small business in early stages, having a 0% APR offer in the first year is more important than SUB points.

Fico8: EX~EQ~TU~810 (12 month goal~840).
BOA (CCR, UCR), Chase (CFF, CSP, Amazon, CIC, CIU), US Bank (Cash+, AR, Go, Ralphs), Discover, Citi (CCC, DC, SYW), Amex (BCP, HH, Biz Gold, BBC, BBP), Affinity CR, Cap1(Walmart), Barclay View.
Message 9 of 11
gingerflower
Senior Contributor

@cashorcharge @Thank you for the reply

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.