Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Spark Business Card - Highest Credit Limit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Spark Business Card - High Credit Limit

@Anonymous wrote:

You won't get what you're asking about from Cap One. Your best alternative would be a business charge card, (not a revolver), from Amex. It has no preset spending limit, and will not report to your personal credit.

+1

Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Spark Business Card - Highest Credit Limit

Got an amx platinum with no limit.  I don't travel at all so I cant really make use of the rewards.  2% cash back is by far morerewarding to me then the amx rewards.

Message 12 of 18
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

HI there OP,

I have combined your 2 threads on this topic into one. Please refrain from cross posting in multi forums in the future it can lead to confusion by the members and its not inline with our TOS. I thank you for your understanding on this.

Message 13 of 18
sccredit
Valued Contributor

Capital one offers a Corporate charge card, that is your best bet from them for what you are looking for.  You won't get it with the Spark card, it is a small business card.

Message 14 of 18
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Got an amx platinum with no limit.  I don't travel at all so I cant really make use of the rewards.  2% cash back is by far morerewarding to me then the amx rewards.

Get the Amex Business PLUM Charge Card... it's 2% CASH BACK if you pay early on statement. I believe 1.5% after the promo.  We have one for our business and we have never charged over $12k in a month and I have done a test charge for $75k that was approved so the internal limit will go up very quickly and probably higher than you need in a quick way with many payments in the beginning and since you already have platinum you probably won't have to spend much time getting them to give you higher internal limit!

Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Get the Amex Business PLUM Charge Card... it's 2% CASH BACK if you pay early on statement. I believe 1.5% after the promo.  We have one for our business and we have never charged over $12k in a month and I have done a test charge for $75k that was approved so the internal limit will go up very quickly and probably higher than you need in a quick way with many payments in the beginning and since you already have platinum you probably won't have to spend much time getting them to give you higher internal limit!

Agreed.  I have this card and love it. OP, you should definately look into this.

Message 16 of 18
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Definitely need an Amex corporate card. Some companies easily get 400-500k limits.

Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

We have a $60,000 limit with them. Run 1-2 million per year through the card. We also have Amex along with a number of other business cards. If you can show constant spending per month with Capital One they will extend your limits as long as your usage/payment history supports what you are asking for. Why you need a 50K limit if you only spend 5K a month for several months. They can't justify it.

We usually make between 10-15 payments per month and run 120k+ a month on the card.

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.