cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Ink Business card DENIAL, due to too low personal CL....does this make sense?

tag
ForMyBiz
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chase Ink Business card approval with Chase collection hard inquiry from years ago?

@scenery_guy wrote:

@Stage24u wrote:

Yes, it is the charge card, not the revolver.

The guy told me the min limit was $5k that they start you off with, and they want to see their business card users have other VISA/MC/AMEX TL with this limit or higher for at least 2yrs.

Car loans for $30k, paid off w/ no missed payments dont count nor do store cards with $7500 limits on them either.

I will call back now.

BTW, whom does AMEX pull? TU?

Worth noting I banked with Chase at the time business and personal and they COULD see my payments to Amex from my business so a decent credit analyst could piece together my spending with AmEx. I got a CLI on the Cash card after about 7 weeks from $2K to $10K based on my usage. 

Did you request the increase or did they do it automatically?  I just cut statement #3, have run about double the limit through the card (ink Cash) each month and haven't seen an auto increase yet and was denied an increase about 20 days ago.  I do bank with them which is why I think I got the card to begin with as I'm rebuilding my credit currently.

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.