Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Ink Preferred Approval!

tag
coldworld
Regular Contributor

Chase Ink Preferred Approval!

Rebuild is going great! Thank you so much to the myFICO community for the help. I was recently approved for the Chase Ink Business Preferred card! It's my first business credit card and I mostly got it for the monster SUB. I have a lot of planned spend coming up, so I figured it would be a great way to captialize. 

Quick question does Chase report business credit cards on personal credit reports?

3B Scores 03/2024

----

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
titancylinder
Regular Contributor

Re: Chase Ink Preferred Approval!

@coldworld wrote:

Rebuild is going great! Thank you so much to the myFICO community for the help. I was recently approved for the Chase Ink Business Preferred card! It's my first business credit card and I mostly got it for the monster SUB. I have a lot of planned spend coming up, so I figured it would be a great way to captialize. 

Quick question does Chase report business credit cards on personal credit reports?

This should be in business credit Smiley Happy 

No, Chase does not report to personal credit unless you default. Congratulations on your new Ink card! 

Coming Soon
Message 2 of 8
JoeRockhead
Senior Contributor

Nice approval, congratulations!

Message 3 of 8
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Message 4 of 8
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@coldworld wrote:

Congratulations. Great card. No it doesn't report to personal.  

Total revolving limits 657200 (536700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 712 TU 710 EX 708

Message 5 of 8
coldworld
Regular Contributor

@titancylinder wrote:

@coldworld wrote:

This should be in business credit Smiley Happy 

No, Chase does not report to personal credit unless you default. Congratulations on your new Ink card! 

Sorry about the misplaced post, and thank you!

3B Scores 03/2024

----

Message 6 of 8
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Nope, you're in the clear

WooHoo!! Congratulations on your Approval!!👏🏼🍾🥂

Message 7 of 8
bigpoppa1
New Contributor

Nice! Congrats!

What were your personal credit and business credit scores at the time you applied?

Personal: Upgrade Triple Cash Rewards $1,000, Capital One Quicksilver $3,000, Avant $750, Credit One $450, Credit One Black $950, Destiny $300, Milestone $300, Mission Lane $400, Cerulean $1,500, Merrick Bank Black $700, Upgrade $1,000, Fingerhut $1,300.....

C-Corporation: Universal Premium Fleetcor $22,000, BP $9,000, Shell $10,000, Amazon $5,000, Lowe's $6,500, Phillips 66 $3,000
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.