Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi AA Advantage Business Card- 7-10 Day Message

tag
kidink1911
Established Contributor

Citi AA Advantage Business Card- 7-10 Day Message

Advice and Info Needed!

App'd for the Citi AA Advantage Business Card for my business. Submitted the application and got a dreaded 7-10 day message with the "We're working on your application" Smiley Surprised

Should I accept this as a denial, call in, wait for the return of the Jedi, what?!? I'm seriously sweating bullets! I have all of my business and banking information ready in case they ask.

PERSONAL: AMEX Platinum- NPSL / AMEX Gold- NPSL / Macy's AMEX Card- $4,500 / SavorOne- $500 / PenFed Gold Visa- $5,000 / Venmo Visa - $20,000 / PayPal MC- $20,000 / PayPal Credit- $1,700 / NFCU Visa Signature cashRewards- $5,800 / AMEX Delta Platinum- $4,200 / NFCU More Rewards AMEX- $3,400 / NFCU Cash Rewards- $4,000 / Credit One Platinum Visa Rewards- $1,000 / Discover IT Chrome- $1,000 / Capital One Venture- $3,550 / AMEX Cash Magnet Card- $1,000 / Belk MC Card- $800 / Citi Shell Mastercard- $400 / Credit One AMEX- $800 / Capital One Spark- $700 / Capital One Platinum- $300 / Citibank Shell- $400 / Oportun Visa- $500 / Fifth Third Bank MC- $300
BUSINESS: American Express Business Platinum- NPSL / AMEX Hilton Honors Business Card- $3,000 / AMEX Delta Platinum Business Card- $3,000 / Marriott Bonvoy Business Card- $3,000 / American Express Business Gold- NPSL / American Express Business Green- NPSL / Sam's Club Business Mastercard- $20,000 / Floor and Decor Pro Premier Business- $20,000 / Phillips 66-Conoco-76 Business Gas Card- $5,000 / Walmart Community Credit Line- $5,000 / Fuelman Mastercard- $3,000 / Amazon Synchrony Business Credit Line- $5,000 / Lowe's Business Credit- $5,000 / Office Depot Commercial Credit- $2,500 / Tractor Supply Company Business- $1,500 / Citi Exxon/Mobil Business Gas Card- $3,000 / Speedway Business Mastercard- $4,500
2 REPLIES 2
4sallypat
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi AA Advantage Business Card- 7-10 Day Message

@kidink1911 wrote:

Advice and Info Needed!

App'd for the Citi AA Advantage Business Card for my business. Submitted the application and got a dreaded 7-10 day message with the "We're working on your application" Smiley Surprised

Should I accept this as a denial, call in, wait for the return of the Jedi, what?!? I'm seriously sweating bullets! I have all of my business and banking information ready in case they ask.

I got the exact same message when I apped for the Citi Costco Business VISA.

EQ 08 = 750

They sent me an IRS 4506-T form to fill out which I sent back last week.

Got an email indicating that they received my IRS form and as soon as they receive it, they will make their decision.

Guess they want to make sure I have a real business ???

DO they check Business EX or EQ ??

Now the waiting game starts.....

Message 2 of 3
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi AA Advantage Business Card- 7-10 Day Message

@4sallypat wrote:

@kidink1911 wrote:

Advice and Info Needed!

I got the exact same message when I apped for the Citi Costco Business VISA.

EQ 08 = 750

They sent me an IRS 4506-T form to fill out which I sent back last week.

Got an email indicating that they received my IRS form and as soon as they receive it, they will make their decision.

Guess they want to make sure I have a real business ???

DO they check Business EX or EQ ??

Now the waiting game starts.....

Last time I applied for the Citi AA I was denied and called in for recon.

I was told they pulled personal EQ, biz EQ,and Duns.

I can confirm the personal EQ and Duns because I received notification.

It was the biz EQ that surprised me and it was also the reason for my denial.

The score was low for biz EQ due to a something from well over a decade on it I can't seem to get removed. Biz EQ is a PIA.

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.