cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dell Business Credit Approved NOPG

Highlighted
Contributor

Dell Business Credit Approved NOPG

Hey Guys

 

Just thought I'd mention I was approved for the Dell Business Credit only 5000. But, meh, it was for the tradeline anyways--we tend to pay cash with all of our Dell Orders.

 

Around this time last year I was declined. So I'm happy. This month, we spent about 62000 dollars with Dell ---but I don't think Webbank tracks any of those metrics.

 

 

 Dell_approved.png

BK Discharged 11/16 Medical Debt & CC Debt due to Medical Debt
Current Cards As of 11/6/2020: Capital One Spark Cash Visa Signature Business 11000, Capital One Venture One 5500, NFCU MR 5900, NFCU Plat 7100 SYNC LOWES 4400 SYNC Sams 3500, SYNC B&H Photo 3500, TD Bank/Red 2900
Cards being axed soon: 2 Credit One (BK Builder) 850 and 900 cl's & TD Bank/Red

EQ F9 680
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: Dell Business Credit Approved NOPG


@titancylinder wrote:

Hey Guys

 

Just thought I'd mention I was approved for the Dell Business Credit only 5000. But, meh, it was for the tradeline anyways--we tend to pay cash with all of our Dell Orders.

 

Around this time last year I was declined. So I'm happy. This month, we spent about 62000 dollars with Dell ---but I don't think Webbank tracks any of those metrics.

 

 

 Dell_approved.png


Congrats !!

I can't recall my interest rate when I had a Dell account but it was up there.

I doubt I would have used it for 62k in purchases.

For that I would use a lower interest CC and get the points or the rewards and just buy like one item through Dell credit to get it to report.

 

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 2 of 11
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Dell Business Credit Approved NOPG

Congrats on the approval!  I app'd my 15 month old LLC for this card a couple of months ago and was also approved for 5k credit line.  The rate is pretty whacked, but don't plan on carrying a balance.

Message 3 of 11
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Dell Business Credit Approved NOPG


@jaxstraw wrote:

@titancylinder wrote:

Hey Guys

 

Just thought I'd mention I was approved for the Dell Business Credit only 5000. But, meh, it was for the tradeline anyways--we tend to pay cash with all of our Dell Orders.

 

Around this time last year I was declined. So I'm happy. This month, we spent about 62000 dollars with Dell ---but I don't think Webbank tracks any of those metrics.

 

 

 Dell_approved.png


Congrats !!

I can't recall my interest rate when I had a Dell account but it was up there.

I doubt I would have used it for 62k in purchases.

For that I would use a lower interest CC and get the points or the rewards and just buy like one item through Dell credit to get it to report.

 


 

 

I wouldn't carry a balance anyways on business orders that big. However, some people don't know but when you finance with DBC (I believe you also have to buy ProSupport for 4 years, or Pro Support Plus (any number of years), you get 10% back when you finance. 6% back if you don't finance and you add PSP/PS (4 years). I really like Dells rewards structure. It sucks you can't turn it into raw cash directly. But I still benefit by charging a customer xyz and just using my rewards to pay for it. 

 

BK Discharged 11/16 Medical Debt & CC Debt due to Medical Debt
Current Cards As of 11/6/2020: Capital One Spark Cash Visa Signature Business 11000, Capital One Venture One 5500, NFCU MR 5900, NFCU Plat 7100 SYNC LOWES 4400 SYNC Sams 3500, SYNC B&H Photo 3500, TD Bank/Red 2900
Cards being axed soon: 2 Credit One (BK Builder) 850 and 900 cl's & TD Bank/Red

EQ F9 680
Message 4 of 11
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Dell Business Credit Approved NOPG


@SACT51 wrote:

Congrats on the approval!  I app'd my 15 month old LLC for this card a couple of months ago and was also approved for 5k credit line.  The rate is pretty whacked, but don't plan on carrying a balance.


How was your TL profile at the time of the app? Any prior purchases?

08/2019:
12/2019:

~ This is Chess... It ain't Checkers!!! ~


Message 5 of 11
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Dell Business Credit Approved NOPG


@SilverSmith wrote:

@SACT51 wrote:

Congrats on the approval!  I app'd my 15 month old LLC for this card a couple of months ago and was also approved for 5k credit line.  The rate is pretty whacked, but don't plan on carrying a balance.


How was your TL profile at the time of the app? Any prior purchases?


I've been a Dell Member since 2017 + over 250,000 dollars in spend with Dell since 2017. But that had no reason for Web Bank's approval. I was denied around this time last year. Honestly, I'm not really sure. I push 10-20k/m+ through my capital one business card, which was my only business tradeline besides Quill. Now Circle K fleet and Dell.

 

I reached out to Experian Business to pull my report and they say they can't find my business in their database. Shrugs.

 

LLC has been alive since 2017. Previous company was required by the courts to be dissolved due to a medical bill induced bankruptcy. 

 

 

BK Discharged 11/16 Medical Debt & CC Debt due to Medical Debt
Current Cards As of 11/6/2020: Capital One Spark Cash Visa Signature Business 11000, Capital One Venture One 5500, NFCU MR 5900, NFCU Plat 7100 SYNC LOWES 4400 SYNC Sams 3500, SYNC B&H Photo 3500, TD Bank/Red 2900
Cards being axed soon: 2 Credit One (BK Builder) 850 and 900 cl's & TD Bank/Red

EQ F9 680
Message 6 of 11
Highlighted
Established Member

Re: Dell Business Credit Approved NOPG

Sorry for the revive but I was just looking to pre order the new Alienware R11 so I figured I'll submit Buisness credit app...

the didn't ask for PG not even my last 4 of SSN for soft pull...they just approved me for 20k SL  0_o

to the best of my knowledge the only thing on my Buisness credit is my Cap1 spark

thx Dell...I guess. 

Message 7 of 11
Highlighted
Epic Contributor

Re: Dell Business Credit Approved NOPG

Congratulations on your Approval..

popcorn eating emoticon.gif

Message 8 of 11
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Dell Business Credit Approved NOPG

Congrats on your approval.

Gardening since 08/2020
Message 9 of 11
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Dell Business Credit Approved NOPG

Well that is a nice come back in 1 years time.  Congratulations on the approval!

Current as of October 3rd
TCL $129.6 - 7%UTL $22.2K - Remaining SL Balance
FICO 08 EQ722, TU723, EX728 || Mortgage Scores: EQ 724, Tu 694, EX 722

PSECU $30K || CHASE $9.6K || NAVYFED $66.1K || DISCOVER $20.9 || Store CC $3k CL soon to be closed

Restarted my rebuild in April 2018
(1) Unpaid CO from 2015 - Paid Aug 2020
17 Open acounts 6 closed
9 Open loans / 2 Closed || DTI 4.3%
AOYRA (2) at 13 months || AoOA (2) at 23 years || AAoA 9.9years AAoRA Calculating months

Inquiries: 0/6 0/12 4/24 - EQ/TU/EX (0 / 3 / 1)
- I am experimenting with scores...and it is not working in my favor yet!

Dirty/Thick/Aged/ No New Acoounts

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.