Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GM business reapplying

tag
Swatch
Frequent Contributor

GM business reapplying

I forgot my personal CR was frozen when I applied. I got instantly denied because of that reason. Can I reapply right away or is there a waiting period with them?

I do AZEO.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: GM business reapplying

@Swatch wrote:

I forgot my personal CR was frozen when I applied. I got instantly denied because of that reason. Can I reapply right away or is there a waiting period with them?

I believe you can reapply after a week, but if you receive a 'recent application' message, then perhaps wait after 30 days.

Message 2 of 4
805orbust
Valued Contributor

I was told by a CSR to reapply right away (they had trouble reading a doc I sent them last month)...  I waited about 3 weeks and was approved right away.

Message 3 of 4
RealEstateGuy89
Frequent Contributor

@Swatch I forgot to thaw my TransUnion when I applied and it would not let me apply again until after over  30 days. The CSR's kept telling me that I could reapply right away when I called but whenever I tried, the application always failed. It was right after they made the switch to Marcus so hopefully they have fixed the issue and you will be able to reapply much sooner.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.