Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Sam’s club card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help with Sam’s club card

I have a few questions.
First is do I need business membership or just any membership is fine?
Can I pay for membership and apply for the no PG card the same time?
Do I need tradelines reporting to get Sams card?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

Re: Help with Sam’s club card

@Anonymous wrote:
I have a few questions.

You need a business membership.

You can do both at the same time but to apply for no PG card that must be done in store.

Since it is a no PG card they do not check your personal credit. They check your business credit. In order to have biz credit you need reporting tradelines

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great! Thank you!
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I have a few questions.

They do not have business memberships anymore.  I just applied 2 days ago in the store using my personal membership and they added a business profile to my personal membership and then submitted my application for business credit.  You will definitely need a history of business credit.

Message 4 of 7
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
I have a few questions.

They do not have business memberships anymore.  I just applied 2 days ago in the store using my personal membership and they added a business profile to my personal membership and then submitted my application for business credit.  You will definitely need a history of business credit.

This is correct, I did the personal membership online and added the business to account.  Then I filled out the buisiness credit app online, printed it out and brought that into the store.  The Sam's rep then entered the credit app into her pad directly from my printed app.  Worked like a charm.

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have several reporting trade lines in good standing on Ex but none on duns. Do I have a good chance of approval based on my Ex file alone? Or do I absolutely have to provide my duns number on the app?

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I have several reporting trade lines in good standing on Ex but none on duns. Do I have a good chance of approval based on my Ex file alone? Or do I absolutely have to provide my duns number on the app?

I'm pretty sure the app asks for both EIN and DUNS, but I'm not sure which one gets pulled by Sync.  IMO just complete the app at home, print and take to a club to apply, you'll either be approved or not.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.