Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCPenny Commercial Card CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

JCPenny Commercial Card CLI

I have a JCPenny commercial card for my business, we use it to buy furniture, stuff for the office, etc. It’s an easy account to get that reports to Dun & Bradstreet and Experian. This was one of my very first commercial accounts for my business that had a starting limit of $500.00. That first time I requested a limit increase it was denied so I was pretty discouraged. A year and a half later I finally called back in and I requested a limit increase again and I was bumped up to $2000.00. I know that is pretty low for a commercial account but I’ll take it. I highly recommend this account for anyone that wants an easy tradeline for their business. It’s also extremely easy (from my experience) to get this account with no pg.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: JCPenny Commercial Card CLI

@Anonymous wrote:

I have a JCPenny commercial card for my business, we use it to buy furniture, stuff for the office, etc. It’s an easy account to get that reports to Dun & Bradstreet and Experian. This was one of my very first commercial accounts for my business that had a starting limit of $500.00. That first time I requested a limit increase it was denied so I was pretty discouraged. A year and a half later I finally called back in and I requested a limit increase again and I was bumped up to $2000.00. I know that is pretty low for a commercial account but I’ll take it. I highly recommend this account for anyone that wants an easy tradeline for their business. It’s also extremely easy (from my experience) to get this account with no pg.

Congrats on the CLI

Message 2 of 5
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just thought I would give a little more information about my business credit scores to help aid others in their quest for business credit with no PG.

Business - 3 years old 

Entity - Corporation

Address - I use Regus for my business address and have had no problems with creditors (Yet).

Experian Intelliscore Plus v2 Score - 60/100 (Went late on a few bills, working to fix it) [8 Active Payment Tradelines]

Dun and Bradstreet PAYDEX - 75/100 (9 Active Payment Tradelines)

Equifax - Don't know the score but I do there I have 8 Tradelines reporting

Hope some of this information helps!

Message 4 of 5
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Thanks for sharing the dps, OP. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.