cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lenders that pull Experian FICO 5, 4 or 2?

tag
Wyche89

Lenders that pull Experian FICO 5, 4 or 2?

Hi All! Fresh out of credit repair and looking to rebuild. I wanna get an equipment loan for my business. Does anybody know of any lenders that pull Experian and use FICO 5,4 or 2?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Slabenstein
Valued Contributor

Re: Lenders that pull Experian 5, 4 or 2?

I can't offer business lender recommendations, but when you say you want a lender that pulls Experian and uses FICO 5, 4, or 2, what scores do you mean?  When people refer to FICO 2, 4, & 5, they're usually talking about (what are now) the morgtage scores--EX2, TU4, and EQ5.  EX2 is the Experian version of FICO98, but there is no EX4 or EX5.  TU4 and EQ5 are those respective bureau's versions of the FICO04 score, and there is an Experian FICO04, which is EX3.

Message 2 of 9
Wyche89

Thank you for your reply. Then yes, it sounds like I'm referring to EX2. I had a lender recently pull a credit score that was much higher than I've ever heard. And I just learned about the 5,4,2 scoring model through my reports on this site, which corresponds with the experian score they pulled. So I'm just looking for more lenders that use that data from EX2

Message 3 of 9
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Wyche89 wrote:

Thank you for your reply. Then yes, it sounds like I'm referring to EX2. I had a lender recently pull a credit score that was much higher than I've ever heard. And I just learned about the 5,4,2 scoring model through my reports on this site, which corresponds with the experian score they pulled. So I'm just looking for more lenders that use that data from EX2

I think you'll be waiting a long, long time to find another business lender using that score, other than for mortgages.

Total revolving limits 587500 (521k reporting) FICO 8: EQ 706 TU 714 EX 721

Message 4 of 9
FlaDude
Valued Contributor

@Wyche89 wrote:

Would you mind sharing who the lender is? As @SouthJamaica mentions in the next post, I don't think that would be very common.

Scores: March 21 FICO 8: EX 810, TU 808, EQ 813
AoOA: closed: 36 years, open: 25 years; AAoA: 11.8 years
Amex Gold, Amex Green, Amex Blue, Amex ED, Amex Delta Gold, Amex Hilton Surpass, BoA Platinum Plus, Chase Freedom Unlimited, Chase Amazon, Chase CSP, Chase United Explorer, Citi AA Plat, Sync Lowes, Sync JC Penney - total CL 145k
Loans: Chase car loan (35k/6yrs 0.9%)
Message 5 of 9
Wyche89

It was ROK Financial

Message 6 of 9
FicoMike0
Valued Contributor

Rok, repulsive of korea. I don't think I'd borrow from them.

Message 7 of 9
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: Lenders that pull Experian FICO 5, 4 or 2?

Shouldn't this thread be under "Business Credit"?

Total revolving limits 587500 (521k reporting) FICO 8: EQ 706 TU 714 EX 721

Message 8 of 9
Wyche89

Re: Lenders that pull Experian FICO 5, 4 or 2?

Well, my purpose is to get credit for my business, but the info can be utilized for personal credit as well

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.