cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Sign-Up Bonuses on Chase Ink Cards?

tag
yowhatimean
Contributor

Multiple Sign-Up Bonuses on Chase Ink Cards?

Hey Everyone,

I've been trying to research this question above, but have not had much luck finding an answer yet. When you sign up for Chase Ink cards, are you limited the same way as the Sapphire cards where you can only get one sign up bonus in a 24 month period, or does that rule not apply to the Ink line of cards.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Multiple Sign-Up Bonuses on Chase Ink Cards?

This rule does not apply to the Ink cards at this point in time. Only real thing to worry about really is their 5/24 rule to make sure you can actually apply for the cards even though they won't count against said 5/24 if approved.

Message 2 of 5
yowhatimean
Contributor

@simplynoir wrote:

This rule does not apply to the Ink cards at this point in time. Only real thing to worry about really is their 5/24 rule to make sure you can actually apply for the cards even though they won't count against said 5/24 if approved.

I'm under the 5/24 so I should be good to go. Planning on applying for the IP then either the IC or IU a few months after. Any suggestions on which order to apply for the cards?

Message 3 of 5
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

The Ink Preferred for sure because that one is the toughest egg to crack out of the three.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

It would probably make more sense to get the Ink Cash before the IU since you already have the Freedom Unlimited which is the same rewards rate at 1.5% return. Another good thing about the biz cards is that it doesn't count toward your 5/24 so for example if you're 4 cards in it remain at 4 even after you're approved for biz cards.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.