Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

National Business Capital

tag
fm92555
Regular Contributor

National Business Capital

I am curious if anyone has used this company "National Business Capital" for a LOC.

I know a better bet is to go for PNC up to 100k as I am sure that would be better rates. But anyone have any experience with this company or others like them? Any details on rates and terms? I thought I read one post on the internet that someone was making weekly or daily payments on their loan, which seems excessive.

100k is noce but if your business is buying and selling large equipment then 100k is just about 20% of the cost.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: National Business Capital

Hi @fm92555 I saw some video reviews on You Tube on this company. I have not applied for them so I can not give information. If you do apply please let us know the details and your experience with them. I'll be looking for LOC in the next few days.

Message 2 of 6
fm92555
Regular Contributor

Oh, I won't be applying that soon. I am still months away from applying.

The LLC that I would used I just formed a week ago. 

I know many people that don't get bank loans use the finance companies and I hope to get some idea what rates and terms are given to someone with some scores in the 700's.

Message 3 of 6
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Check out Divvy card. 

Message 4 of 6
socalchef00
Regular Contributor

@fm92555 wrote:

I am curious if anyone has used this company "National Business Capital" for a LOC.

I know a better bet is to go for PNC up to 100k as I am sure that would be better rates. But anyone have any experience with this company or others like them? Any details on rates and terms? I thought I read one post on the internet that someone was making weekly or daily payments on their loan, which seems excessive.

100k is noce but if your business is buying and selling large equipment then 100k is just about 20% of the cost.

I literally just signed the loan docs for my business loan ($15k) and was funded this morning. Only used my business EIN and bank statements for qualifying.

Because my income was slightly low I had to get the loan, and after 50% of payments they'll refi the loan and turn it into a BLOC with larger a larger CL.

TransUnion FicoScore 8 : 800 | EquiFax FicoScore 9 : 813 | Experian FicoScore 8 : 760
Total Credit Limit Of : $374,650 | Avg Cr Age : 6 Yrs., Oldest card : 18 years, Youngest card : 2 Month
Message 5 of 6
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@socalchef00 wrote:

I literally just signed the loan docs for my business loan ($15k) and was funded this morning. Only used my business EIN and bank statements for qualifying.

Because my income was slightly low I had to get the loan, and after 50% of payments they'll refi the loan and turn it into a BLOC with larger a larger CL.

Hi @socalchef00 Congratulations for your loan approval with National Business Capital

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.