Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Niche Business Cards?

tag
wasCB14
Super Contributor

Niche Business Cards?

What business cards (or personal cards that you use for business) do you have that you find are immensely valuable in your particular (perhaps unusual?) business...but that might be next to useless for most people here?

Nothing too unusual for me. Business Platinum, BBP, and CFU are all pretty mainstream. Lowes isn't unusual given how many people work in real estate in one way or another.

Personal spend: Amex Gold, Amex Schwab Plat., BofA PR+CCR(x2), Costco
Business use: Amex Bus. Plat., BBP, Lowes Amex AU, CFU AU
Perks: Delta Plat., United Explorer, IHG49, Hyatt, "Old SPG"
Mostly SD: Freedom Flex, Freedom, Arrival
Upgrade/Downgrade games: ED, BCE
SUB chasing: AA Platinum Select
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: Niche Business Cards?

@wasCB14 wrote:

What business cards (or personal cards that you use for business) do you have that you find are immensely valuable in your particular (perhaps unusual?) business...but that might be next to useless for most people here?

Nothing too unusual for me. Business Platinum, BBP, and CFU are all pretty mainstream. Lowes isn't unusual given how many people work in real estate in one way or another.

Well being that you mentioned Lowes I will say that Synchrony Lowe's4Pros Biz Adv. is more valuable (to me) compared to my Lowe's Amex.....just the 5% plus the 60 day 0 interest on ALL purchases along with an outstanding itemized stmt. trumps Amex. Not only that but the tight control being it's a sc is a plus with employee control.

But the one card I use for Biz that's a personal card is Synchrony (yes, again) Car Care- a sc.  With all of our work vehicles incurring big ticket maintenance on a regular (tires, mechanical, etc) it's actually a wonderful tl.  Deferred interest pymts. that can be spread out (depending on the store and their policies with Synch) up to 12 months just totally rocks.  We just purchased $4k in Michelins (sux!) and have 12 months to pay.  No fuss, no muss, no worries. On top of that, I might need to have some engine repair on another vehicle ($1200-ish) and that will go on yet another Car Care deferred int. plan at the same time. Actually I've had multiple promotional purchases at the same time without Synch batting an eye....pretty sweet....saves some jack $.  This is my Niche card for Biz.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.