Re: Phillips66/Conoco/76 NO PG APPROVED

@sugarcreek67 okay, thank you!

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@sugarcreek67 @GApeachy 

Tidbit Time.... SYNCB will AUTOMATICALLY PG you INVOLUNTARILY with a SP even though you didn't "Opt-In" on the Application. This goes for ANY of their accounts on the Business side. Keep those personals in "Security Mode" if your specific intention is to NOT PG the account. If you want to verify if you are unsure as to existing account status, Pull your LexisNexis BUSINESS Report. It will show you from the data pulled from SBFE if the account is "Guaranteed". This goes for their accounts that provide CARDS for swiping. You should pull your Free copy EVERY YEAR anyway as any incorrect information could possibly torpedo future Business Account or LOAN applications.

Message 12 of 19
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@sugarcreek67 @GApeachy 

Tidbit Time.... SYNCB will AUTOMATICALLY PG you INVOLUNTARILY with a SP even though you didn't "Opt-In" on the Application. This goes for ANY of their accounts on the Business side. Keep those personals in "Security Mode" if your specific intention is to NOT PG the account. If you want to verify if you are unsure as to existing account status, Pull your LexisNexis BUSINESS Report. It will show you from the data pulled from SBFE if the account is "Guaranteed". This goes for their accounts that provide CARDS for swiping. You should pull your Free copy EVERY YEAR anyway as any incorrect information could possibly torpedo future Business Account or LOAN applications.

Thanks, I'll check it out....what's the saying? If it's too good to true?....🥸aint

Message 13 of 19
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous pumping the brakes here......

Everything you said is absolutely true.  Added for DP's.  Sure, no HP's on my personal cra's as they were locked/frozen but I got a little letter today from Synchrony. 

Yep, yep, little...And I quote, "An application has been approved for a credit card account with PHILLIPS 66 COMMERCIAL CARD. This letter is to notify you that your information was provided on the application as the personal guarantor of the account."

2 pts. to you @Anonymous 

@sugarcreek67 did you get this letter?

Message 14 of 19
sugarcreek67
Frequent Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

@Anonymous pumping the brakes here......

Everything you said is absolutely true.  Added for DP's.  Sure, no HP's on my personal cra's as they were locked/frozen but I got a little letter today from Synchrony. 

Yep, yep, little...And I quote, "An application has been approved for a credit card account with PHILLIPS 66 COMMERCIAL CARD. This letter is to notify you that your information was provided on the application as the personal guarantor of the account."

2 pts. to you @Anonymous 

@sugarcreek67 did you get this letter?

I have not so far but that doesnt mean much will check when i am home again.

>>current scores 12/11/21
EQ Fico9 759 | TU Fico9 763 | EX Fico9 768
EX fico 8 753 | EQ Fico8 745 | TU Fico 8 760 | Navy score 294
Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep they are very very sneaky with the PG accounts.

Message 16 of 19
sugarcreek67
Frequent Contributor

I have not received that letter,but, it does not make them sneaky any less true. if they PG'd my account so be it. 

@Anonymous wrote:

>>current scores 12/11/21
EQ Fico9 759 | TU Fico9 763 | EX Fico9 768
EX fico 8 753 | EQ Fico8 745 | TU Fico 8 760 | Navy score 294
Message 17 of 19
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@sugarcreek67 wrote:

I have not received that letter,but, it does not make them sneaky any less true. if they PG'd my account so be it. 

@Anonymous wrote:

True!  I wanted this acct. being it was for a station that is conveniently located...so PG or not, I would have app'd because almost all of our biz tl's are PG. *drop in the bucket.

Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Honestly, PG only affects you if 1) they HP you personally for the account 2) You are counting Enterprise value for the sale of the business 3) you default on the account and/or 4) the business BKs. Otherwise, its a want and best practices situation not necessarily a need.

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.