tag
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

Re: Soft (Personal) Pull Business Cards

@AzCreditGuy wrote:

@jaxstraw wrote:

@audioman00 wrote:

Hi All,

I'm looking for business cards that only require personal soft pulls for approval. I'm okay with PG and HP on biz credit, but would love to see a list of cards that only SP my personal reports. 

Thus far on the list:

-BB&T

-AMEX (for existing customers)

Any others to add? 

Thanks!

I believe Citizens Bank is a soft pull on personal. 

I have applied twice over the years and have never seen a hard inquiry show up on my personal CR.

@jaxstraw Do you have a Citizens account or CC? They pulled me twice for a Perosnal CC ($8K)  and Personal Loan (Denied) 

I  have  no  accounts  with  Citizens  other  than  the Biz  CC  and  from my  experience  they  do  not  pull  your  personal  credit  for  that  product.

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 11 of 21
waqaszm1
Regular Contributor

I can confirm this. Citizens Bank does NOT pull your personal credit reports for their business credit cards.

https://www.citizensbank.com/small-business/business-credit-cards/overview.aspx

Message 12 of 21
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@waqaszm1 wrote:

I can confirm this. Citizens Bank does NOT pull your personal credit reports for their business credit cards.

What do they base for their credit decision ? Commerical Credit Reports like Experian Business or D&B ?

Message 13 of 21
WayneSki
Regular Contributor

@waqaszm1 wrote:

Citizens bank WILL do a soft pull on your personal credit and ask for 3 months bank statements, if you apply for a business credit card. Maybe if you have an existing banking relationship with them,they may not? IDK

Message 14 of 21
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Does anyone have this card and not reside in their 11 State footprint?

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just received mine yesterday, I'm in Michigan, no hard pull on my personal, 3 months of bank statements for the business.
20-year old S corp. 1.1m+ in revenue, 7k limit. (kinda small in my opinion, 10% of my chase Ink limit.)

Message 16 of 21
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Citizens Bank footpring of baranches / states

Branch Footprint... 

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 17 of 21
AzCreditGuy
Established Contributor

I called today to apply for Citizens....Im in the AZ and it was a no go since I am not in the states they have branches. Too bad I would have applied today due to SP on Personal and easy app. I have personal Citizens CC and they have been great and gave me a $8K SL...

Message 18 of 21
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@AzCreditGuy wrote:

I have personal Citizens CC and they have been great and gave me a $8K SL...

Why or how do you have a personal cc yet they won't extend business product(s) as well?  Did you apply for personal cc while living elsewhere?  I had an auto loan through them yet nothing else will I qualify for since it's geofenced.  Too bad indeed.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 19 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is bbt a hidden trade line? Does it report to personal?

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.