cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updated Business CC list that is SP on personal?

tag
AzCreditGuy
Established Contributor

Updated Business CC list that is SP on personal?

I cant seem to find the business list where a SP is only done on personal credit? With the current enviorment have any new creditors/lenders offering credit with SP to personal? I have Sams, GM and Chevron and Shell gas cards...But I am looking for more Business CCs?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Drifter73
Established Contributor

Re: Updated Business CC list that is SP on personal?

@AzCreditGuy wrote:

I cant seem to find the business list where a SP is only done on personal credit? With the current enviorment have any new creditors/lenders offering credit with SP to personal? I have Sams, GM and Chevron and Shell gas cards...But I am looking for more Business CCs?

I don't think anyone has done an updated list in a centralized location yet, but the following thread has a bunch of references and links to different lists that may be helpful if combined: https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Business-Credit/Good-business-credit-cards-with-no-HP-to-personal-c...

Message 2 of 4
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

True, the list has been updated and with the exception of pre-approvals offers from people that receive them from an existing relationship that would benefit from a SP approval...the only one that comes to mind is the GM Rewards Card issued by Marcus.  Liken it to the same process as those applying for an Apple Card.  

Even lessor know options like Sams Club have changed up their process.  

Message 3 of 4
AzCreditGuy
Established Contributor

@cashorcharge wrote:

True, the list has been updated and with the exception of pre-approvals offers from people that receive them from an existing relationship that would benefit from a SP approval...the only one that comes to mind is the GM Rewards Card issued by Marcus.  Liken it to the same process as those applying for an Apple Card.  

Even lessor know options like Sams Club have changed up their process.  

While I have both, GM in my OP has a rewards program that is worthless. I have $130+ in earnings that will go to waste due to fact that amt cant be applied towards the card and can only be applied towards GM vehicles or anything that is related to GM

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.