Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What credit reports do they pull for Amazon Business - Synchrony

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

What credit reports do they pull for Amazon Business - Synchrony

I am curious to know. What credit reports do they pull for business when we apply for Amazon Business - Synchrony. Is it D&B or EX Biz or EQ Biz?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: What credit reports do they pull for Amazon Business - Synchrony

It depends on PG or no-PG.

Message 2 of 8
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

My non-PG account was just approved with likely a EX BIZ pull, no personal HP 

Message 3 of 8
4sallypat
Valued Contributor

@cashorcharge wrote:

My non-PG account was just approved with likely a EX BIZ pull, no personal HP 

Same here - no personal HP (EX locked) for a non-PG approval.

Message 4 of 8
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

I applied for amazon business line of credit/ net 55 sync account and 5 days later received email credit line is approved and added to my acoount and in 2 weeks I would receive the account number and other details in the usps mail. I check my amazon busziness acoount and it is there. I dont know the credit line amount. Is there a way to tell the credit limit?

Update: I called csr and I was told my application is approved for $3500. Not bad to start with.

Message 5 of 8
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Red1Blue wrote:

I am curious to know. What credit reports do they pull for business when we apply for Amazon Business - Synchrony. Is it D&B or EX Biz or EQ Biz?

@Red1Blue - since you didn't provide any more specifics/update, it would help the community know which route you decided to pursue with your application, PG or non-PG? Please update.

Message 6 of 8
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@Red1Blue wrote:

@Red1Blue - since you didn't provide any more specifics/update, it would help the community know which route you decided to pursue with your application, PG or non-PG? Please update.

Hi @FinStar Thanks for the message.The reason I asked is Exp Biz messed up credit reports and combined my old business accounts into my new business credit report. I put a dispute with Exp Biz and waiting for them to resolve. D&B and Eq Biz are in very good shape. I was not sure if Sync would pull Exp Biz that is why I posted the above message in the foru.

I went ahead and applied for Amazon - Sync - 55 Day Business Line of credit on Saturday with out PG. All my 3 personal reports are frozen. Today I got an email from Sync about the application. It is approved for $3500 and is available as payment option in Amazon Business Account. I am excited.

This evening I have applied for Sams Business Credit at Sams Store with out PG. I got a 7 day message. I do not know if they approved the store card or mastercard or the limit on the card. Manager suggested to wait I receive the letter in the mail. When I am at checkin it offered me to put my charges onto my new business card and I was able to put charges onto my new card.  I guess Sync decided to approve Sam's Business Credit Card too for my Business. I am going to cool it for next 6 months and let the accounts age.

Message 7 of 8
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

I called Sync and asked them about my Sam's club business card. They said Business Store card is approved for my business with a limit of $3500 and I'll receive the card in the mail in 7-10 days. May be I did not go PG could be the reason I did not get MasterCard version.  Not bad looks like Sych is warming up to my business. Amazon first and now Sam's. Excited. 

I am curious. What other Biz cards are there backed by Synch? 

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.