Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tag/@mention implementation

tag
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Beta Tag/@mention implementation

@Anonymous wrote:
Have no idea what this is about but how does one become a super contributor?

Your rank will increase the more you participate on myFICO. 

(Note that kudos have no effect on rank at all.)

Message 21 of 56
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@CreditInspired wrote:

@Anonymous quick question. I already use the @ when I quote someone. So am I right that the only difference is the person with the @Anonymous gets an email?  If yes, does this mean I can no longer use @Anonymous if/when this is rolled out?  I’m only asking because I’m confused. 

@CreditInspired this is correct; for those below the rank of 'Super Contributor' nothing has changed (i.e. you're welcome to keep doing what you've been doing).

Message 22 of 56
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Thanks @UncleB for clarifying. 

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 23 of 56
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Thanks @Brian. 

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 24 of 56
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Have no idea what this is about but how does one become a super contributor?

Your rank will increase the more you participate on myFICO. 

Well Thank Heaven for that! AAAthumbs_up_smiley.gif           Awink.gif

Message 25 of 56
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

@tcbofade wrote:

Many many thank yous!  This will help with flagging long lost Uncles and uber wealthy jet setters when attention is needed in certain threads...

That's what this is for...

marriottsignal.jpg

F8A8CEB7-2F04-4C08-AFF6-3533DF173043.jpeg

You rang?

Message 26 of 56
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

So, for those that need this, just reply to EVERY post with "+1" and you will get there in no time!   (+1 is the shortest I could think of that is vaguely meaningful)

Message 27 of 56
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@longtimelurker wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

So, for those that need this, just reply to EVERY post with "+1" and you will get there in no time!   (+1 is the shortest I could think of that is vaguely meaningful)

Doesn't work that way either ... Lihtium ranking is the ultimate black box Smiley Tongue, not to mention that would get you in trouble if we saw +1's all across the forum from a particular member or members

Message 28 of 56
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

Doesn't work that way either ... Lihtium ranking is the ultimate black box Smiley Tongue, not to be mention that would get you in trouble if we saw +1's all across the forum from a particular member or members

Uh, yeah... if we see a bunch of +1s down someone's post history that will be dealt with... quickly and efficiently. Smiley Happy

(And for anybody still tempted, it probably wouldn't work, anyway.)

Message 29 of 56
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:
@longtimelurker wrote:
@UncleB wrote:

(Note that kudos have no effect on rank at all.)

Doesn't work that way either ... Lihtium ranking is the ultimate black box Smiley Tongue, not to mention that would get you in trouble if we saw +1's all across the forum from a particular member or members

@UncleB wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

Doesn't work that way either ... Lihtium ranking is the ultimate black box Smiley Tongue, not to be mention that would get you in trouble if we saw +1's all across the forum from a particular member or members

Uh, yeah... if we see a bunch of +1s down someone's post history that will be dealt with... quickly and efficiently. Smiley Happy

(And for anybody still tempted, it probably wouldn't work, anyway.)

+1

I'm only teasin' aaa blow kiss.gif Couldn't resist.. 

Message 30 of 56
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.