Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AAA CC

tag
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

AAA CC

I received preselected invite from AAA CC! Few years ago they declined my app because of very old collection that I had with them! Even tho it was over 10 years, they still declined me for the same card.

So 3 days ago decided to take the mail in invite and app for the AAA CC! Went through the application and got “We’ll review your app later” type of msg. They didn’t pull my credit till a day later…

I don’t have any relationship with Bank of America, so is it possible to get that card still? Hope they are not holding a grudge lol

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AAA CC

I received a pre-select email as well. I was going to see does anyone have the card.

Message 2 of 21
kdm31091
Super Contributor

The card is not all that easy to get from what I've heard. Definitely have seen some denials floating around here in the past. A relationship with BoA is not required but it does seem to help with their CCs.

Message 3 of 21
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

@kdm31091 wrote:

The card is not all that easy to get from what I've heard. Definitely have seen some denials floating around here in the past. A relationship with BoA is not required but it does seem to help with their CCs.

😥They did denied me before, its been along time since I dealt with BoA!

However last time they denied me kinda quick! So still figured crossed!

The thought of someone actually going to review my info feels like 90s lol. if in case that is happening...

Message 4 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL I was wondering why you even wanted the card until I realized you were talking about the BOA version rather than the USB version.
Message 5 of 21
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
LOL I was wondering why you even wanted the card until I realized you were talking about the BOA version rather than the USB version.

haha, not sure why AAA uses 2 banks! BoA seems like a better card tho. But I would have settled for US Bank version by now!

Message 6 of 21
Mv350
Valued Contributor

I applied and was denied with a 6 year old medical. BOA pulled EX. Nothing surpirsing. I'm INQ and new account heavy. Smiley LOL

Message 7 of 21
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Aren't the rewards identical between the US Bank and the BoA version though? Same 3/2/1% structure. With BoA I think the card is eligible for the Preferred Rewards bonuses so that would help a little, but only a little, since the bonus is only applied to the base point.

Message 8 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Best of luck if you decide to apply 🤞

Message 9 of 21
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Good luck on your application!
Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.