Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX PLATINUM APPLICATION

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX PLATINUM APPLICATION

Recently applied for the amex platinum, got the 14 day message so I called. Updated a few things and the CSR told me I would get a call in 24-48hrs. Any recommendations? Should I do something else or just wait it out? Thank you in advance!
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX PLATINUM APPLICATION

I'd wait it out. They already said they would call you in 24-48 hours and you don't want to look desperate to a lender it might make them wonder why.

Did they have you go through identity verification when you called? Sorry your post is very vague and not really giving any details as to why you had to call in the first place.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah so after I applied I called to see if there was anything more they needed. They pulled out my profile, updated the adress, asked for some info regarding my name and SS, and that’s about it. I’ll just wait it out.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah that sounds like just identity verficiation which is really common post all of the data breaches. I think you're fine and yeah I would wait it out.

Good luck!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.