Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding an authorized user -NFCU-

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Adding an authorized user -NFCU-

I have an NFCU Credit card and i want to add my spouse who was denied for one do u think it will help with her when it comes time to get her own, When do u think she should apply again for her own.  (She has an account with them also and was approved for 15000cloc btw)

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: Adding an authorized user -NFCU-

If you can answer, what are her credit profile stats? It would be hard to guess, not knowing where her current credit situation stands.

As for adding her as an AU, yes it can possibly help her. But it is also risky for you, should something go wrong.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Adding an authorized user -NFCU-

Rm her score is like a670 she has No collections at all a few credit cards all down to under 10% it shocked me with me getting one and not her cause I have way more stuff on my profile.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.