Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Prime Rewards 5/24?

tag
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Amazon Prime Rewards 5/24?

I've been thinking about Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card lately and wondering if new personal loan would also count toward 5/24 rule?

Never had any CHASE CCs in the past Amazon Card seems to be the most useful card for me!

Also who they pull? mostly!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: Amazon Prime Rewards 5/24?

@CYBERSAM wrote:

I've been thinking about Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card lately and wondering if new personal loan would also count toward 5/24 rule?

Never had any CHASE CCs in the past Amazon Card seems to be the most useful card for me!

Loans do not count. Only revolving accounts.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CYBERSAM wrote:

Chase pulled EXP and TU on 2/28/20 for me. Good luck!

Message 3 of 6
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

For me they've always pulled EX.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 4 of 6
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Thank you for the info. 🙏

Message 5 of 6
core
Valued Contributor

@CYBERSAM wrote:

I don't think there's a "mostly".  I suspect they throw darts.  For this particular card (2014) they only pulled EQ for me.  But for my other apps they also pulled EX.  Chase has never touched my TU.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.