Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Visa Rewards Application

tag
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Amazon Visa Rewards Application

The Amazon Rewards Visa card isn't a hard card to obtain.  Not saying the outcome will be the same for the OP but I've seen many, many folks on here get approved for this very same card as a Visa Signature with a $500 limit. 

Message 21 of 26
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

Yes i am one of them who got approved for just $500. Its been more than 3 years and they still didn’t give me any CLI. SMH

Shell FCU : 5K
Message 22 of 26
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@sghosh5, was your Chase Amazon CC approved via reconsideration? What APR was assigned?
Message 23 of 26
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

Not via reconsideration, i got a 30 day notice and then saw the account appearing in my chase account next day. Forgot the APR i pay it off anyway since too low limit and any balance on that limit is high utilization lol

Shell FCU : 5K
Message 24 of 26
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Oh gotcha. Have you requested a CLI in the past 2-3 years or just waited to see whether any auto-CLIs occurred?
Message 25 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

I recently got approved with an SL of $3900 even though I had a 7 - 10 day message on the automated line. It was verification in my case. So, all is not lost. Good luck!

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.