Did you mean: 

Amazon store card - synchrony

tag
T_Lab_89
Contributor

Re: Amazon store card - synchrony

@T_Lab_89 wrote:

@Meanmchine wrote:

IIRC Synchrony was CLI via the luv button or chat or rep after third statement cuts.  Credit Solutions could approve you at any time

My 3rd statement cut a few days ago. That's when I tried. I'm looking for my VS4 score now.

Wow it's a 604. Why can't they all use the same scoring model lol....

April 2019 (4 collections)
EQ - 563
TU - 586
EX - 578
March 2022 (0 collections)
EQ - 670
TU - 690
EX - 691
Message 11 of 20
addicted_to_credit
Established Contributor

@T_Lab_89 wrote:

@T_Lab_89 wrote:

@Meanmchine wrote:

IIRC Synchrony was CLI via the luv button or chat or rep after third statement cuts.  Credit Solutions could approve you at any time

My 3rd statement cut a few days ago. That's when I tried. I'm looking for my VS4 score now.

that could be some of the problem OP, what are the reasons listed below the score for it being so low?

undefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedMy ImageMy ImageMy ImageMy Image
Message 12 of 20
T_Lab_89
Contributor

@addicted_to_credit wrote:

@T_Lab_89 wrote:

@T_Lab_89 wrote:

@Meanmchine wrote:

that could be some of the problem OP, what are the reasons listed below the score for it being so low?

I'm paraphrasing but it was no mortgage loan and too many inquiries 

EQ - 563
TU - 586
EX - 578
EQ - 670
TU - 690
EX - 691
Message 13 of 20
seattletravels
Valued Contributor

Sorry you aren't eligible! Give Synchrony some time and you should see some pretty large increases on that card! 

Last App: BECU 02-26-2020
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Message 14 of 20
T_Lab_89
Contributor

@seattletravels wrote:

Sorry you aren't eligible! Give Synchrony some time and you should see some pretty large increases on that card! 

I have student loans and just finished a self lender. Just out of curiosity but how does a mortgage loan correlate to a credit increase lol? 

EQ - 563
TU - 586
EX - 578
EQ - 670
TU - 690
EX - 691
Message 15 of 20
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@T_Lab_89 wrote:

@seattletravels wrote:

I have student loans and just finished a self lender. Just out of curiosity but how does a mortgage loan correlate to a credit increase lol? 

It is a stupid Vantage 4.0 reason code  .. I guess whoever slapped it together .. assumed if you did not have a mortgage you were more likely to defaultSmiley Tongue

The first reason listed is most likely why you were denied .. they just throw more rocks for good measure.

hope that helps to understand things?

Message 16 of 20
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

I am guessing that this is the main reason for denial .. "too many inquiries"

Message 17 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is the lowest score I've ever heard of for Vantage with those two reason codes. There's nothing else going on like high utilization?

Message 18 of 20
T_Lab_89
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

That is the lowest score I've ever heard of for Vantage with those two reason codes. There's nothing else going on like high utilization?

Nope. I cleaned my profile up. Utilization is at like 4%?

EQ - 563
TU - 586
EX - 578
EQ - 670
TU - 690
EX - 691
Message 19 of 20
T_Lab_89
Contributor

@T_Lab_89 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Nope. I cleaned my profile up. Utilization is at like 4%?

I got the letter today. Says insufficient experience at your current credit limit. Fun!

EQ - 563
TU - 586
EX - 578
EQ - 670
TU - 690
EX - 691
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.