Did you mean: 

Amazon visa two weeks message

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon visa two weeks message

Hi,

After receive a verification mail from chase and called, automated line says:

"your application is being reviewed,you will be notify in writting in approximately 2 weeks"

its already two days after I called for verification.

Is that good or bad? if is good , how long takes to receive the aproval e-mail?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Amazon visa two weeks message

Processing times will vary depending on the information that needs to be verified OP. There's no set time period per se.

You can continue to check the status of your application via the automated line periodically, or if you have a Chase online profile, check to see whether the new account eventually displays.
Message 2 of 6
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous

You posted this question basically twice in two speperate forums..  Please avoid doing this as it is very confusing to the community and is against the TOS of the forums.  I have removed your other post and left this one open.  Don't worry your question will usually get answered by someone within a reasonable amount of time with their best advise they can offer so posting multiple places really gains nothing.  Thanks!

--CC

myFICO Moderator

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's already 10 days, and still 2 weeks message, and I do not receive nothing from them. Is that normal? or maybe a denied?

Message 4 of 6
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Some applications can take longer for processing.

You could also contact the verifications or the reconsideration number (Backdoor-Numbers thread) if you would like to speak to someone live.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.