cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

American Express - In App CC Offer Name Glitch?

tag
Comand
Valued Member

American Express - In App CC Offer Name Glitch?

Hi all, I was on my Amex app on my iPhone tonight and saw a offer for the magnet card while checking out my statements... I clicked it and it took me to a page that had a pre-filled name that was not my name. And it was locked. Any idea what in the world this is? Weird glitch. Checked my account and everything else is normal. I've censored part of the name just in case it really is someone's name..

3E9C511F-B9D9-460B-A200-ED7874143E29.jpeg

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Comand
Valued Member

Re: American Express - In App CC Offer Name Glitch?

This is what shows when I leave that page and go to pre qual offers... guess they're a platinum holder? How is a glitch like this allowed?

well won't let me post because file size  it but it's the offers greeting page saying to add an additional member to "my" (the name above) platinum card (I don't have one)

Message 2 of 3
Dave4fun
Regular Contributor

Re: American Express - In App CC Offer Name Glitch?

WOW! Does it say "Krishna"? Isn't that a Russian name? I hear they have been hacking into whatever they can recently. 

FICO 8 EQ: 841, TU: 842, EX: 842 Total Rev CL: $547,000 - CHASE/CITIBANK/DISCOVER/ USBANK/AMEX/COMENITY AMEX /BMO/NORDSTROM/MACYS/FNBO/ JCPENNY/TARGET/CHEVRON/1ST UNITED CU/PATELCO CU/SYNCHRONY/ VENMO VISA Sig/ DILLARDS AMEX/ PENFED PLAT REWARDS/PENFED PLOC/WELLS FARGO. AAoA 13 years
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.