cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex 4506-c

tag
Awilliams1230

Re: Amex 4506-c

My form keeps getting kicked back saying address illegible or something but at this point I know it's bs and it has to be something else. Did you check the box for line 7 where it says wage and income or did you leave that blank 

Message 11 of 46
Rookie2008
Established Member

Hello OP,

Any update on this? My wife is currently in the same situation as you. She applied on the 29th of April just a few days after you. Currently she is uploading her 3rd form now. I'm looking to see if you have found a solution or not.

Message 12 of 46
Awilliams1230

No I haven't still going through hell. What are the reasons they gave your wife as to why form got kicked back ? Bout to upload for like the 9th time this week so depressing 

Message 13 of 46
Jeffster1
Valued Contributor

@Awilliams1230 wrote:

No I haven't still going through hell. What are the reasons they gave your wife as to why form got kicked back ? Bout to upload for like the 9th time this week so depressing 

@Awilliams1230 Well...you seem to think you know best. LOL Good luck with that. 

FICO 8 (3/1/24) EX 806 EQ 824 TU 844

Current lineup as of 9/23
American Express Blue Cash Everyday 20K | American Express Blue Cash Preferred 20K I Bank of America Customized Cash Rewards Visa 20K | Kinecta MyPerks Rewards MC 35K | TD Bank Double Up Visa 5K | USBank Platinum Visa 5K | BMO Harris Cash Back MasterCard 12K | Capital One SavorOne MC 3K | Capital One QS MC 7K | NFCU Amex 20K | NFCU CashRewards Visa 20K I Citi Best Buy Visa 10K I Macy’s Amex 11.5K I Bread Financial American Express 10.5K I AAA Daily Advantage Visa Signature 8.5K I Wells Fargo BILT World Elite MC 30K I BCU Cash Rewards Visa 8K I Chevron Techron Advantage Visa 2.5K I JCPenney Mastercard $6K I UCLA Wescom CU Rewards Visa 7K I PayPal Cash Back Visa 9K I
Message 14 of 46
Awilliams1230

What are you talking about I seem to know best..? By asking a question & sharing my experience means I think I know best ? **bleep**

Message 15 of 46
FicoMike0
Valued Contributor

I've found this uploading stuff hit it miss. Different form, different fi, but after the first fail, I put it in the real mail. Worked in a few days.

Message 16 of 46
Rookie2008
Established Member

They just told her that her income needs to be verified. she was given the offer for 125k SUB and decided to apply. 

Message 17 of 46
Rookie2008
Established Member

I will have her try this today.

Message 18 of 46
Rookie2008
Established Member

Yesterday I drop her 4506-C form in the mail on my way out the door. Hopefully snail mail works. She did upload another form just in case. I will update this thread once she hears back from Amex. 

Message 19 of 46
Whala55

The first one they processed had 2022 and I didn't file that year so they got a blank one from equifax so I resent it with my last filed year on the form. It's been submitted and they are waiting to receive it back. 

Message 20 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.