Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Platinum application 4506T Help!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex Platinum application 4506T Help!

Hi All,

Been following the forum for a long time however never posted something myself, now is the day..... Today I decided to apply for the Amex Platinum because the benefits would really work for me. However I get a request to fill in form 4506T online to complete the application, one problem last year I was out of a job and had no income except for my wife which is no where close to what I make now this year. Take note I am already a cardmember (BCE)

How do I proceed with this, since last years tax return won't have my current income on there.

Any advise is very welcome!

Thanks.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Re: Amex Platinum application 4506T Help!

You might look at this thread from a couple of days ago - might also save you the $550 AF:

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/Citi-Costco-4506-T/td-p/5265653

Message 2 of 3
sjt
Senior Contributor

Re: Amex Platinum application 4506T Help!

I would submit the 4506T form and send/fax copies of your pay stub and maybe get a letter from your employer.

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.