Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Pre Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex Pre Approval

I login today on the Amex website to see if I was pre approved for anything. I didn’t see anything but my co-worker told me to find out if I’m pre approved I have to click apply and it’ll tell me. I clicked on every card and it said I was pre approved for all of them. There were varying APRs in each one. Does this mean I can get any card or is it a marketing ploy? I wanted to go for the CSR but if I’m denied that I may have to go the Amex MR route.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
sdsoccerdad
Established Contributor

Re: Amex Pre Approval

What's your credit profile like?

Personal Cards:

Business Cards:

Started my journey in the high 500's 10/1/2016
Current Fico: EQ:740 | TU:757 | EX:775
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

You are good to go if you see the pre approval. Only thing left to find out are the APR and SL.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ex 715
Tu 748
Eq 746

Income $87750

Two accounts with 30 day lates but one of them has a 60. 4 in all neg marks with the recent one occuring October 2016. Student loans, car loan, and one personal loan. Utilization at 1%
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Ex 715
Tu 748
Eq 746

Income $87750

Two accounts with 30 day lates but one of them has a 60. 4 in all neg marks with the recent one occuring October 2016. Student loans, car loan, and one personal loan. Utilization at 1%

Amex awaits, with opened arms.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.