Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex pulled Transunion?????

tag
Rmullens2208
Contributor

Amex pulled Transunion?????

So this Lady friend I know told me today that she was somehow able to get the Experian only puller Amex to pull transunion which got her some good approvals fro A platnuim chage an an SPG when did amex change it up on us????

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex pulled Transunion?????

I have 3 cards with Amex, all were Experian for me.
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I haven't heard of Amex pulling anything other than EX.  Maybe if she had EX frozen then they can go to another bureau but not sure of their procedure on that.

Message 3 of 7
Caught750
Valued Contributor

Never heard of this, EX always for me
PERSONAL; Amex | AOD FCU | BBVA | BECU | Capital 1 | Chase | Citi | Discover | Key | NFCU | PSECU | SECU MD | Synchrony | US Bank
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
F8 Current F8s ~750 Best Ever F8s ~775
TOTAL PERSONAL CL > $350k and TCL > $365k
Message 4 of 7
Shadowfactor
Valued Contributor

I accidentally had EX locked during my 3rd Amex app. I received a notification that the inquiry was blocked on EX. Then received an alert they pulled TU.

Even after pulling TU. They weren’t able to process the app until I unlocked EX.
This wasn’t my first Amex card either so they did have a month old SP on file.

Total Revolving Limits $254,800

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Experian was locked when I applied for my Delta Amex and PRG. They just pulled EQ and TU. I was shocked because I always thought they would only ever pull Experian. For CLIs, however, they monitor Experian.
Message 6 of 7
Rmullens2208
Contributor

Hope to get an amex card myself when I get out of garden prision! 350 days left tick tock
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.