Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any other Chase cards to get?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any other Chase cards to get?

Hey guys

If you had the Chase Trifecta, and were 4/24 what other chase card would you get to fulfill that last spot?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
2GreenThumbs
Frequent Contributor

Re: Any other Chase cards to get?

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey guys

If you had the Chase Trifecta, and were 4/24 what other chase card would you get to fulfill that last spot?

I'm eyeing one of their hotel cards.  I like IHG properties, so that card is on my short list.  Also, though I don't use Marriott that much, the Bonvoy SUB is enough to make me change my mind.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

There is the Chase Slate which is like their Platinum. It has a 15 month 0% APR offer which is FINE by me.
Message 3 of 7
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey guys

It's as if we've had this convo just a couple months ago Smiley LOL

Message 4 of 7
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Get what works out for you, something that has usage or provides any benefit that you can use. If you don't see any card aligning to what you can use to your benefit, then I wouldn't apply just because you have a spot open.

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 5 of 7
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

If your primarily interested in maximizing accumulation of UR I'd first take a look at either the Ink Cash or Preferred, depending on the amount of qualifying spend you'd make.  

I personally would not get another Chase card just for the sake of getting a Chase card because I happened to be under 5/24. 

(9/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 6 of 7
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey guys

None. I would diversify. 

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.