Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approval for CareCredit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approval for CareCredit

My credit score is 681, and I only have one credit card . I applied for CareCredit cus I want to get plastic surgery done, and they said I have to wait for them to make a decision, does this mean I didn’t get approved?
4 REPLIES 4
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

Re: Approval for CareCredit

@Anonymous wrote:
My credit score is 681, and I only have one credit card . I applied for CareCredit cus I want to get plastic surgery done, and they said I have to wait for them to make a decision, does this mean I didn’t get approved?

Not necessarily, They are pretty good about giving you an outright DENIED. They could be manually reviewing.

Message 2 of 5
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

It could go in either direction OP depending on your overall profile. The letter you receive should provide you with the outcome.
Message 3 of 5
Malcono
Regular Contributor

It could be one of many things. 

You'll probably get a letter or a phone call with a decision.

Total Credit: $107,000Utilization: 1%AAoA: 2yrs, 4mthsAoOA: 3yrs, 1mthAoYA: 1yrs, 10mthsBaddies: 0

Message 4 of 5
RonM21
Valued Contributor

First, welcome. As everyone else mentioned.it could go either way. There may not have been enough initial info to their satisfaction that they saw on you to give an immediate approval. But you may very well be approved when it is all said and done!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.