cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBVA Sorry could not complete App call us to complete Message ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BBVA Sorry could not complete App call us to complete Message ?

@NY2014 wrote:

Slam Dunk!

Your application for a BBVA Compass NBA American Express® Card has been received and is currently under review. A BBVA Compass Customer Service representative will contact you soon to complete your application. If you have any questions, please call our Customer Service team at 1-844-NBA-BBVA (1-844-622-2282).

It is a verification issue.  Keep the phone close as they will be calling you in 24 hours to verify it is you....

Message 11 of 48
NY2014
Established Contributor

Ok thanks I will I applied the other day on the 4th , got the message regarding application needed to be complete by contacting them.,Soooo I was looking at my computer,and broke down and applied for you guessed it .. Cap1 venture/QS , i'll post the results .

But  thanks again YIM .. Smiley Tongue

Fico Score 10/6 EQ 702,16 INQ,TU 740, 9,iNQ EX 705,21 INQ,13%UTIL-
,10 yrs history,1.6 yr AA Cap1 Plat,VentureOne,QS ,Barckey RCI, BBVA,Amex BCE,CSP,NFCU Flag, NFCU Go,NFCU,Cloc NFCU busin,NFCU busin Cloc,Amex Delta busn,Bj's busn Perks,Hawaiian air busin, Citi dc, Discover IT,Chase Hyatt,U.S bank flex perks.,Am,ex Business Plat JCP. Commercial, citi Hilton
Message 12 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

@NY2014 wrote:

Ok thanks I will I applied the other day on the 4th , got the message regarding application needed to be complete by contacting them.,Soooo I was looking at my computer,and broke down and applied for you guessed it .. Cap1 venture/QS , i'll post the results .

But  thanks again YIM .. Smiley Tongue

You are welcome!!  Defiantely post the results...

Message 13 of 48
stagefoursurvivor
Established Contributor

Just a simple verification call BUT, they'll only tell you to wait for the "packet" via snailmail. SL & APR will come separately from the actual card

Congrats!

11/14/14 Total CL $1,100; 6/30/15 Total CL $180K
Message 14 of 48
NY2014
Established Contributor

Thnaks Buddy , I appreciate that .. will keep posted ..Smiley Wink

,10 yrs history,1.6 yr AA Cap1 Plat,VentureOne,QS ,Barckey RCI, BBVA,Amex BCE,CSP,NFCU Flag, NFCU Go,NFCU,Cloc NFCU busin,NFCU busin Cloc,Amex Delta busn,Bj's busn Perks,Hawaiian air busin, Citi dc, Discover IT,Chase Hyatt,U.S bank flex perks.,Am,ex Business Plat JCP. Commercial, citi Hilton
Message 15 of 48
baller4life
Super Contributor

Good luck ole pal. Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 48
NY2014
Established Contributor

Thanks Baller4life

Up date .received call today this morning to
Confirm and verify my identity and I submitted app .Nothing much just Name /DoB/address ect....  Rep say thanks my application ready to be submitted processing tI'll get a response within 5/7 days .

Message 17 of 48
baller4life
Super Contributor

Verification is a very good sign of approval.
Message 18 of 48
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

I apped last night and received the same message.

I called this morning.  After verification, I was declined. They then when into the whole sales pitch for other cards, checking and savings accounts, etc.

i was turned down in April for too much credit and too many inquiries on EX.

They pulled TU this time, but while fewer inquiries, I'm sure it's the same reason.

if I didn't know better, I'd swear that I was declined last night and the message to call in was simply a selling opportunity.

the guy was just WAY too smooth with the decline and then rolling into the sales pitch.

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 19 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

@woodyman100 wrote:

I apped last night and received the same message.

I called this morning.  After verification, I was declined. They then when into the whole sales pitch for other cards, checking and savings accounts, etc.

i was turned down in April for too much credit and too many inquiries on EX.

They pulled TU this time, but while fewer inquiries, I'm sure it's the same reason.

if I didn't know better, I'd swear that I was declined last night and the message to call in was simply a selling opportunity.

the guy was just WAY too smooth with the decline and then rolling into the sales pitch.

What are your scores and how many inquiries? 

Message 20 of 48
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.