cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BJs Perks Mastercard--7-10 day message after applying.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BJs Perks Mastercard--7-10 day message after applying.

I applied for this card and got the 7-10 day message. I don't know if this means I'm denied or they need to verify something. I honestly wish companies didn't do this. If I'm denied I want to know I'm denied, not sit and wait for a denial letter. I don't even understand.

I know they pulled my Equifax, which was 676 at the time. I don't know. I really want this card. I work at BJs and would be shopping there a lot, so it would be great to have this card. I just got a BJs membership. Grrr. I hate playing the waiting game.

I do have a lot of inquiries and some debt, so I feel like that could get me denied. On the other hand, I have a perfect payment history since filing Ch 7 in 2012. Perfect. No late payments in six years. So I don't know. I feel like that should count for something.

I just need to vent.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: BJs Perks Mastercard--7-10 day message after applying.

You'll just need to be patient until they provide some notification regarding the application (could be a denial or further verification).  Not everything is guaranteed an instant outcome Smiley Happy  much less when it comes to Comenity.   So, it could go in either direction and you'll just have to wait for the leter.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.