Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOFA Premium Rewards CLI Question

tag
QuakerOatmeal
Regular Contributor

BOFA Premium Rewards CLI Question

My current CL with my Premium Rewards card was 25k, I hit the increase button and typed out 35k, got approved.

I refreshed my page and it showed my increased CL, but the love button was still there, so I decided what the heck and did it again but asked for 50k.

It said approved but when I refreshed it didn't display 50k like it did when I got approved for 35k.

Is this normal? Do I just need to wait until the increase gets processed?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Peteyglad
Established Contributor

Re: BOFA Premium Rewards CLI Question

No clue, but I am interested to hear the final outcome. 

Chase Sapphire Preferred 20k | Amex Delta Platinum 20k | Amex Hilton Aspire 20k | US Bank Cash+ 25k | Chase Amazon Prime 25k | Barclaycard Aviator Red 40k | Bank of America Alaska Airlines 42k | Chase Marriott 50k | Discover It 50.3k | Amex EDP 52k | Citi Thank You Premier 56K | Bank of America BBR 57.9k
Message 2 of 3
imaximous
Valued Contributor

Re: BOFA Premium Rewards CLI Question

@QuakerOatmeal wrote:

My current CL with my Premium Rewards card was 25k, I hit the increase button and typed out 35k, got approved.

I refreshed my page and it showed my increased CL, but the love button was still there, so I decided what the heck and did it again but asked for 50k.

It said approved but when I refreshed it didn't display 50k like it did when I got approved for 35k.

Is this normal? Do I just need to wait until the increase gets processed?

Did you log out and log back in? I normally don't see the increase till I do that.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.