Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays UBER SP CLI?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barclays UBER SP CLI?

I haven't found anything on this here yet hence wanted to post the question. Did anyone have success with Barclays for a SP CLI (or APR reduction) on the Uber card? My third statement cut today and I'm planning to try my luck after paying the statement balance. I have found some posts mentioning that the 'APR Reduction' route might be the best way to try for a SP CLI with Barclays. Should I follow a similar strategy? Any suggestions?

AAoA - 14 Months

Overall Util - 3% (10% on this card)

My scores in the sig are current. 

Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Barclays UBER SP CLI?

usually with barclay's the account should be open for 6 months then one can call and ask for an APR reduction then you are transferred to retentions if one is available and get one that way and ask if any other offers exists which time SP CLI's are available alot of the time as well.. Hope this helps with the inner workings of Barclay's

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Barclays UBER SP CLI?

wrote:

usually with barclay's the account should be open for 6 months then one can call and ask for an APR reduction then you are transferred to retentions if one is available and get one that way and ask if any other offers exists which time SP CLI's are available alot of the time as well.. Hope this helps with the inner workings of Barclay's

Thanks! Good to know this. I guess I'll be patient and wait for 3 more months Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.