cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Buy VISA Credit limit increase question.

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Frequent Contributor

Best Buy VISA Credit limit increase question.

How often can you request a CLI after a CLI approval ?

Thank you all in advance.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Best Buy VISS CLI question.

Best Buy is always HP. What is a VISS? Please try to use abbreviations that people can recognize so you get more help.
#ChaseCreditCardHobby Enthusiast
!
Message 2 of 5

Re: Best Buy VISS CLI question.

I think the OP meant Visa...perhaps a big finger or typing too fast led to Viss.

OP, generally speaking, if you just received a CLI, the recommendation is to wait at least ~6 months. If the CLI you received may seem a bit lowish depending on whether you have a large purchase in mind, then go to the store and have them call the lending department to determine whether it can be reconsidered for a higher amount. This is provided you do so within 24-48 hours from receiving the CLI.

Otherwise, I'm sure you can submit as many as you want, but they all will be HP.
Message 3 of 5
Contributor

Re: Best Buy VISA Credit limit increase question.

BBY very stingy on CLIs. Even using frequently at high limit and paying to 0 doesn't always grab their attention

amexamexamexbbyboaboaboadsrcapone
chaseamexchasechaseciticitimacyspncwellsfargo
Message 4 of 5
Senior Contributor

Re: Best Buy VISA Credit limit increase question.

@AJC

<BONK>

3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>09/2019 CCT EX 829 TU 848 EQ 837
Jack Webb: "That figures. Now let me see if I got the facts straight here. Cleaning woman Clara Clifford discovered your clean copper clappers kept in a closet were copped by Claude Cooper the kleptomaniac from Cleveland. Now, is that about it?"
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.