cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA Travel Rewards - How do I get an increase?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BofA Travel Rewards - How do I get an increase?

Out of the hundreds / thousands of people hitting the CLI option since 5/2018 there has been no report of a HP.

I've hit the button several times since then and had no HP at all. 

They switched the policy and didn't update the language because it's still a CYA disclosure if they decide to change their mind and revert to the HP's they used to do.

Message 21 of 24
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@marmaladepie wrote:

Congrats!

Was it a HP or SP?

I got the same language, but didn't continue.."By clicking the "Submit" button, you authorize us to obtain a copy of your credit report and review your credit and employment histories and any other information that allows us to process your request, service your account and manage our relationship with you. Upon request, we will inform you of the name and address of any consumer reporting agency that provided reports to us."

Last increase was April 2018. Currently at 34k. Though haven't put much spend on it recently.

Thanks!

That's boilerplate language - everybody is presented with that message regardless of whether or not there is an actual HP. 

The odds are high that it would be a SP but it's been demonstrated emperically via data points reported that there's a non-zero chance of taking a HP.

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 22 of 24
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Out of the hundreds / thousands of people hitting the CLI option since 5/2018 there has been no report of a HP.

Check the master BoA SP thread in the CC forum dating back to May 2018.

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 23 of 24
marmaladepie
Regular Contributor

Thanks everyone.
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.