Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CFNA FS CLI..Hp or Sp

tag
Creditwiser
Valued Contributor

CFNA FS CLI..Hp or Sp

Today my 5th statement cut on my Firestone CC account with CFNA. Now it provides a luv button for a " Credit Limit Review"  Does anyone know for sure if this is an HP or SP using the luv button?  Ive had perfect payments with them and would like to bump my CLI.  Thanks.

NFCU Visa 30k | NFCU Platinum 30k | Cap1 QS 12K | Cap1 QS 11.5K | Barclay MC 9k | Delta Gold Amex 30K | Discover IT 14K | CFNA FS 3200 | CareCredit 20k| Paypal Credit 5k |
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CFNA FS CLI..Hp or Sp

HP
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
HP

+1

Message 3 of 9
Creditwiser
Valued Contributor

Well, definitely not what a Gardener wants to hear but I appreciate the comments. I guess I'll just have to wait for a auto CLI. Thanks guys,

NFCU Visa 30k | NFCU Platinum 30k | Cap1 QS 12K | Cap1 QS 11.5K | Barclay MC 9k | Delta Gold Amex 30K | Discover IT 14K | CFNA FS 3200 | CareCredit 20k| Paypal Credit 5k |
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

They do not do those either.
Message 5 of 9
ttleigh
Regular Contributor

I got the Firestone card last July with a 1200 limit. Last month they auto cli to $1400.
Message 6 of 9
Creditwiser
Valued Contributor

Nixon Ive read many a thread on here where people received auto CLI from CFNA.

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditwiser wrote:

Nixon Ive read many a thread on here where people received auto CLI from CFNA.

The only time I've ever heard of actual SP CLI for an established account is a temporary one for a purchase. And it has to be authorized over the phone.

Message 8 of 9
Creditwiser
Valued Contributor

You could be correct Nixon. This thread while from 2012 has a member that called in for a CLI and it was SP. Many other threads though where others have had auto CLI.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/CFNA-Firestone-CLI/m-p/1491184/highlight/true#M409894

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.