Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP Chances?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CSP Chances?

Yes, I’ve read about Plastiq. I’m a little wary of the whole “send a check” deal. Obviously it’s been vetted by plenty of people, it’s just a mental block I can’t shake. I’m thinking of transferring my husband my half of the rent via Cash App or Venmo with a card. It’s a 3% fee but it would only be a couple of months. I’ll have to look into Plastiq more. I suppose it’s possible my complex is on their list of vendors people have used before and can be transferred via ACH instead of them sending a check. It seems to be the most trusted of those types of services.
Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I applied for the card and the only thing I got was “we will decide soon” and no time frame. Is this bad news?
Message 22 of 23
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Well I applied for the card and the only thing I got was “we will decide soon” and no time frame. Is this bad news?

Did you mean to apply for the card or were you trying to just open an account for online bill payment?

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.