Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CSP

I am interested in the Chase Sapphire Reserve. I applied and was turned down 8/2016. I know about the 5/24 rule as im sure thats why they denied me. My TU score today according to Credit Karma is 750. All acounts in good standing. Is this card really worth all the headache I'm trying to earn free hotel nights Ialready have a Hilton Amex no fee and the Chase Hyatt $75 annual fee with 1 free night yearly.  I probably put about $25-$30k yearly on CC's. Thanks for the info.  It looks like I have opened 6 CC in last 2 years. Do they ever overlook this rule. Or should I wai until I'm below 5 new accounts in 24 months then apply.  And those who have this card would you pass up other stuff to get it Is it worth the fee after the first year with the other cards I have listed I probably would keep the Hyatt because of the free night yearly.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CSP

If you bank with Chase check for pre-approval offers.

If not, sign up for their free Credit Journey and it will show you offers that may get around 5/24.

If any of your new accounts were non-bank store cards call in for recon and they may ignore those in the 5/24 count.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.