Did you mean: 

CSR Pending decision

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CSR Pending decision

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks everyone for their responses!

Yes they are. I’ve read from a few people that they were pre qualified. Anyway, still waiting, still getting the 30 day from the automated machine. Getting anxious to call recon, but I don’t want to seem desperate. Also thinking about applying for a CF. Wonder if they would use the same HP.

Only is the same HP if done the same day.

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I figured, thank you for the information! Will prob recon friday if I still don’t hear anything.
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Quick update, just logged onto my acc and saw the CSR! I'm beyond happy. Starting limit $25K. My credit history was thing, but I think having a checking account with chase for a long time helped. I just have one question, when can I add an AU to my acc?

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah!  Congrats!

Did you confirm who they HP'd?

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

They only did an HP on EX.

Message 15 of 16
BPebbles
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Quick update, just logged onto my acc and saw the CSR! I'm beyond happy. Starting limit $25K. My credit history was thing, but I think having a checking account with chase for a long time helped. I just have one question, when can I add an AU to my acc?

That's awesome and and GREAT Starting limit!  Take care of it, pay on time and enjoy the benefits!!!   Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.