cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap 1 Approval - Timeline !

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Established Member

Cap 1 Approval - Timeline !

So i had posted on another thread my approval for Cap 1 unsecured card. For some people that might wanna know the timeline thats the purpose of this thread. I applied on 11/28/2018 and approved. Got an email “card has shipped” on 11/29/2018. card arrived 12/1/2018. I was shocked how fast Cap1 moves, especially considering its the holidays. Im happy to say the least.

Hopes this helps answer some questions.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Frequent Contributor

Re: Cap 1 Approval - Timeline !

Wow.  I think that was the fastest delivery of a credit card I've heard of!  Congratulations on the new Cap 1.

Homeowner Again as of July 17, 2014. Thanks NFCU
FICOs EQ - 720/EX - 717/TU - 720/Quicksilver $3,500 / Cred 1 $2,375 / 1st Natl $3,250/ Kohl's $5k / Barclay Rew $2,250 / Mercury MC $4,400 / NFCU Visa Sig Cash Rew $19,500 / Lowes $12k / Best Buy Visa $8,200/ NFCU LOC $15k / Walmart MC $7.5k / Chase Freedom $1,500 /, Discover IT $16,500k / Discover IT Chrome $6k /Citi DC $7,200 / AMEX Everyday Preferred $2k / Citi Simplicity $7,600 / AMEX Gold/Citi Rewards $3k/
Message 2 of 4
Valued Contributor

Thanks for sharing!!

Congrats!👍

😊

Goal Score: 600(within a year)**MET MY GOAL**
Goal Score: 650(within a year)

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 4
Valued Member

A similar thing happened to me for both Cap1 cards I got this year. Applied for both a Platinum and QS1 on a Thursday. Got both cards the following Tuesday. The card shipped notification came the next day for both as well. The QS1 back in May. The Plat in mid November. I'm in Texas. Very quick turn around I must say!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.