Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap One triple pulling

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap One triple pulling

If ppl knew this before hand most would cancel there applications.
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cap One triple pulling

plenty of people know already

Message 2 of 16
Hex
Valued Contributor

It’s like having a baby. After a year it stops hurting and after two you’ve forgotten it enough to do it again. Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 16
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

@Hex wrote:
It’s like having a baby. After a year it stops hurting and after two you’ve forgotten it enough to do it again. Smiley Happy

My wife LOL'ed at this Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Cap One is well known for triple pulling around here.

Message 4 of 16
Shooting-For-800
Senior Contributor

I would take a triple pull any day for a $30k card with a $500 sub.

Rebuild started in 2014  -  $100k unsecured credit in 2017  -  $500k unsecured credit in 2024.

DON'T WORK FOR CREDIT CARDS ... MAKE CREDIT CARDS WORK FOR YOU!

Message 5 of 16
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Hex wrote:

Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy 

Now I know you're a SHE Smiley Wink

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Shooting-For-800 wrote:

See, if Cap would give you an idea of what limit you would be looking at before applying, nobody would throw a fit but they like to hit people with small SLs who would normally get much larger ones elsewhere. 

The only real guarantee you wont get less than $5K is to go for Venture or Savor but then you’re giving up a 0% intro APR and getting yourself into a card with an AF that Capital One could decide not to let you PC out of later. 

Message 7 of 16
Hex
Valued Contributor

@CreditInspired
It’s true I’m a girl and Hex was my dog.
Message 8 of 16
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

@CreditInspired wrote:

@Hex wrote:

Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy 

Now I know you're a SHE Smiley Wink

Hah, laugh of the day....  Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 16
Shooting-For-800
Senior Contributor

1. @Anonymous wrote:

@Shooting-For-800 wrote:

See, if Cap would give you an idea of what limit you would be looking at before applying, nobody would throw a fit but they like to hit people with small SLs who would normally get much larger ones elsewhere. 

The only real guarantee you wont get less than $5K is to go for Venture or Savor but then you’re giving up a 0% intro APR and getting yourself into a card with an AF that Capital One could decide not to let you PC out of later. 

If you prequal for Venture or Savor, I am pretty sure you would get a $5k min SL on Savor One or QuickSilver.

My first two QuickSilver cards were $10k SL each and my Ficos were tad below 700.

People assume QS always has low limits and that is simply not accurate.

Rebuild started in 2014  -  $100k unsecured credit in 2017  -  $500k unsecured credit in 2024.

DON'T WORK FOR CREDIT CARDS ... MAKE CREDIT CARDS WORK FOR YOU!

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.