Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One CLI- *Raspberry* LOL

tag
CashBackQueen
Frequent Contributor

Re: Capital One CLI- *Raspberry* LOL

At least your limit isn't $1024. Seen that before. Now THAT would mess with my OCD 😂
BK7 DC 1/2/18 • Progress as of 5/10/22:

TCL: $89,350 • If it ain't got rewards, I don't want it Smiley Wink
Message 11 of 15
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

AJC sounds like you need a CLI just to pay all the dues! LOL

On a side note: my Internet has been down, still is, ahh the joys of living in the mountains, I don't know how y'all navagate this on a phone! I'm a hot mess trying to get around here. Yikes!
Hats off to all you doin' it on your phone!
CHEERS

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

$250 CLI? Cap1 gave me a whopping $29 CLI. I told them to shove their CLI and the card too.

Message 13 of 15
SomewhereIn505
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
I belong to...

Discover's " We dont count Hulk Smashing as a valid form of credit card use" club....

Citi's " Try our SP language for 18 months and we will give you 18 months NO CLI at 0% apr " club

Amex"s " We cannot give you increase within 6 months of a previous one but you may try the never ending 6 month loop to see if our reply ever changes" club

Boa's " One soup, one flavor, one limit, one card for life" club

.Smiley Wink
Well said AJC! Wait your back to a seedling? Get your AJC booty back to the garden! 🤨

3/16/18 FICO9 TU-700 EQ-669 EX-716
6/26/18 FICO9 TU-750, EQ-672, EX-789

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

My first CC ever, a Cap1 secured. I deposited $70 and got $221 as my credit line. I was like “why $221?! Give $220, then!” Hahaha!
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.