Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One CLI question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One CLI question

i know when it comes to Capital One they only give a CLI every 6 months. Recently my 6th statement cut from my last CLI, so figured would give it shot on my quicksilver. Right after hit submit, i got the  cant approve, because there has been a recent change to credit. Then the usual Please wait 6 months from your last increase etc. Has anyone ever got this message and being past the 6 month mark from last CLI. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Capital One CLI question

OP, it sounds like the timing was off. You may want to confirm when the last CLI was actually approved on your account and basically count 6 months (even with a few extra days) from that date to resubmit the CLI request.
Message 2 of 5
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@FinStar wrote:
OP, it sounds like the timing was off. You may want to confirm when the last CLI was actually approved on your account and basically count 6 months (even with a few extra days) from that date to resubmit the CLI request.

I actually just got this reason and it's been 182 days.

Message 3 of 5
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Well that is interesting for sure. Unless there's a possible glitch or something behind the scenes that may have changed recently that may be restricting some CLI activity.
Message 4 of 5
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@FinStar wrote:
Well that is interesting for sure. Unless there's a possible glitch or something behind the scenes that may have changed recently that may be restricting some CLI activity.

Possibly since they just had maintenance. I went and double checked requests and statements. It's been 9 months since my last one.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.