Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Cli question?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One Cli question?

About a month ago I asked for a cli on my Quicksilver siggy and was approved for only a 400 dollar increase so I turned that down in hopes of more later.
Tried it again today,expecting some kind of offer,and was told to look in my online document center in 2 to 3 days for an answer. Does anyone know what that means? Assumed some kind of offer I could except or deny just like everyone else. Thank you
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Cli question?

@Anonymous wrote:
About a month ago I asked for a cli on my Quicksilver siggy and was approved for only a 400 dollar increase so I turned that down in hopes of more later.
Tried it again today,expecting some kind of offer,and was told to look in my online document center in 2 to 3 days for an answer. Does anyone know what that means? Assumed some kind of offer I could except or deny just like everyone else. Thank you

Sadly, that means a denial.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Irish80,figured as much. Hoping was something more positive though.
Message 3 of 4
Shooting-For-800
Senior Contributor

Keep using it and keep paying it and they will reward you.

Rebuild started in 2014  -  $100k unsecured credit in 2017  -  $500k unsecured credit in 2024.

DON'T WORK FOR CREDIT CARDS ... MAKE CREDIT CARDS WORK FOR YOU!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.